About Me

My photo
I am so happy being married and living with my best friend. We adopted our first child, Ari, in 2011 through a domestic adoption and our second, Jude, in 2014.

Popular Posts

Friday, April 10, 2009

A Night For Baking

I am a baker. Be sure to note the word bake. Cook...not so much my thing. Who needs three wonderfully cooked meals a day when you can bake cute treats all day long?? That's pretty much my philosophy on life, and tonight was a perfect night for baking.

I decided to make some Easter Oreo Pops. They are oh so cute and, even better, oh so delicious! I found the recipe here at One More Moore. These were so easy and I will definitely be making them for many more occasions! Now I just need to find someone to give them to so Mike and I don't eat all of them...

Look at all the sprinkle options!! I just love sprinkles!


So cute! I just love 'em!

No comments: