About Me

My photo
I am so happy being married and living with my best friend. We adopted our first child, Ari, in 2011 through a domestic adoption and our second, Jude, in 2014.

Popular Posts

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Project 365 #41

November 14th - Studying into the early hours of the morning for Western Civ with Mike and Kris.


November 15th - Making s'mores outside!


November 16th - Another meeting night at work where we have a potluck. I made Cream Cheese Bacon Crescents this time.


November 17th - I have finally gotten around to reading the second book in the "Twilight" series.


November 18th - I love my Pink coffee!


November 19th - I thought my apples were lots of pretty different colors.


November 20th - I cut the heel of my foot with a toenail on the other foot. Gross, I know.

No comments: