About Me

My photo
I am so happy being married and living with my best friend. We adopted our first child, Ari, in 2011 through a domestic adoption and our second, Jude, in 2014.

Popular Posts

Friday, November 14, 2008

Project 365 #40

November 7th - We were excited to be spending $100 of someone else's money at Bed Bath & Beyond! It was a wedding present, but when it comes late it kinda feels like a "just because" present and makes it all that much more fun!


November 8th - This is about all I've been staring at for the past week.


November 9th - I had very interesting "sleep lines" after I woke up from my Sunday afternoon nap.


November 10th - They're already setting up for Santa Claus at the mall.


November 11th - And I'm already buying our stockings and some ornaments.


November 12th - I'm really enjoying my holiday tea!


November 13th - Mike and I (and Matt) at Kappa Banquet.

No comments: