About Me

My photo
I am so happy being married and living with my best friend. We adopted our first child, Ari, in 2011 through a domestic adoption and our second, Jude, in 2014.

Popular Posts

Saturday, June 7, 2008

Project 365 #17

May 30th - My lovely sister-in-law and host for my personal shower!


May 31st - Even the cat has been helping out with wedding stuff!


June 1st - Okay, yes, I watch "The Bachelorette." (My mom does too, don't let her deny it!!) Anyway, it's always fun to see if there's someone from your hometown on the show. There is this time, but unfortunately he is quite strange. (They always choose the crazies to represent Oklahoma!)


June 2nd - An afternoon at David's Bridal with the nieces resulted in Ethne putting my mom and I up on these pedestals and singing "Jesus Loves Me" (over and over again) at the top of our lungs for the whole store to hear!


June 3rd - Lots of packing for the big move to Edmond!


June 4th - More mattress shopping, with Mike along this time!


June 5th - Mike and I's new living room in Edmond! It needs some more work, but it's a lovely start!

No comments: