About Me

My photo
I am so happy being married and living with my best friend. We adopted our first child, Ari, in 2011 through a domestic adoption and our second, Jude, in 2014.

Popular Posts

Sunday, February 3, 2008

It's Only Getting Closer!

Mike and I finally created our wedding registry yesterday. We spent about five hours out (including lunch) registering at Target and Bed Bath & Beyond. We thought we were doing well until a consultant at Bed Bath & Beyond told us we needed about 200 more things! We had no clue what else to get! It would have had to been individual toilet paper rolls at that point! We ended up just sticking with the things we had. Who knows, maybe we'll add more later.

We made it through the afternoon agreeing on almost everything. I believe the only time we came close to a dispute is when I tricked Mike into putting OSU coasters on the registry instead of the OU ones he wanted! He wasn't too pleased with me when he found out! :)

Overall it was a very fun day and I can't wait till we actually have all the wonderful things in our home!

No comments: