About Me

My photo
I am so happy being married and living with my best friend. We adopted our first child, Ari, in 2011 through a domestic adoption and our second, Jude, in 2014.

Popular Posts

Sunday, July 1, 2007

Well, well, well...

Apparently I got tagged...apparently I don't update very often... Hey, I said that when I first made this thing. I do not have a very exciting life, nor a very exciting mind. Therefore, there's not too much to blog about. But I suppose I will participate in this. :)


Here are the rules:
1. I have to post these rules before I give you the facts.
2. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
3. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
4. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
5. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.


1. I sucked my thumb until I was in about third grade.
2. I own a lot of perfumes/body sprays and they are all arranged in order of company and then in alphabetical order within company.
3. I've been trying to stop biting my nails for about 5 years now. I swear it's gonna happen.
4. I absolutely hate wearing socks.
5. I absolutely hate winter.
6. I absolutely love rain. Seriously, love it. I'm not tired of it at all. I wouldn't mind it raining every day.
7. I wear the same six pieces of jewlery every day.
8. I played one year of sports growing up. My brothers played sports all year, every year growing up. I have broken a total of 4 bones, they have broken none.


And I'm sure most people have been tagged by now so I shall just stop here now.

1 comment:

Shane Coffman said...

Awwww...what a good sport!