About Me

My photo
I am so happy being married and living with my best friend. We adopted our first child, Ari, in 2011 through a domestic adoption and our second, Jude, in 2014.

Popular Posts

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Moments to Remember

Today, on February 22nd, it was an amazing 72 degrees outside. Absolutely beautiful weather. Little Pirate and I decided to play outside for a little bit.

It was probably the first time he's been outside for an extend period of time. It was so fun to watch him check everything out. Watch our dog run around, follow all the birds with his eyes, pat the grass, attempt to eat the grass, and enjoy all the new things there was to see. He had some sweet potatoes to eat and took about 45 minutes to finish the one serving. This is something he'd typically finish in 10 minutes or less. He was definitely having a fun time.

I loved watching my boy explore new things. I loved talking to him about everything we were seeing in God's creation. I loved being a Mommy and son just getting some fresh air together.







No comments: