About Me

My photo
I am so happy being married and living with my best friend. We adopted our first child, Ari, in 2011 through a domestic adoption and our second, Jude, in 2014.

Popular Posts

Friday, April 11, 2008

Project 365 #10

April 4th - This is what happens when you spill (literally) boiling hot water on yourself. I don't recommend it.


April 5th - The only thing I hate about each school year coming to an end is packing up your entire life just to move it around for a month or two. At least this time I'm being smart and taking everything in shifts since I have to go home a couple of times before the end of the semester.


April 6th - I love baking and usually take a dessert to our small group each week. This was a new recipe I tried out, a Dr. Pepper cake!


April 7th - I'm not gonna lie... Air fresheners make me happy.


April 8th - More wedding stuff! We bought all the plates, plasticware, cups, etc. for the reception.


April 9th - For some reason I find joy in buying plastic cups and Target always has cute ones. They sucker me into buying them all the time!


April 10th - After almost five months of being on hiatus "The Office" is back! Everything is right with the world again.

No comments: