About Me

My photo
I am so happy being married and living with my best friend. We adopted our first child, Ari, in 2011 through a domestic adoption and our second, Jude, in 2014.

Popular Posts

Friday, March 28, 2008

Project 365 #8

March 21st - I made my big wedding day purchase - Mike's wedding band. He loves it and I had a very hard time making him take it off!


March 22nd - I spy a kitty wanting to come back inside!


March 23rd - Ethne throughly enjoyed her carrot cake on Easter!


March 24th - Another day, another shot.


March 25th - Love Happy Hour at Sonic!


March 26th - It took a year, but OC finally completed their clock tower in the middle of campus.


March 27th - I am in love with the Dollar Bin at Target. My latest purchase from there is an Easter egg spatula! As goofy as it is, I love it!

3 comments:

Catie said...

Vanessa! This is such a great idea to take a picture everyday for a year! Hope your doing well! I know your getting excited for your upcoming BIG day! Your going to be a beautiful bride!

Vanessa said...

Thank you so much Catie! I'm glad to see you on here. I look forward to reading your blog!

Jeanne said...

I love you!