About Me

My photo
I am so happy being married and living with my best friend. We adopted our first child, Ari, in 2011 through a domestic adoption and our second, Jude, in 2014.

Popular Posts

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day

© Jenny White Photography
Happy Father's Day to my wonderful dad! He is such a great guy that so many people love. I've been so blessed to have him as my father.

A friend of mine once told me that if she ever has to have bad news delivered to her, she wants my dad to be the person to do it. Simply because he has such a calm, easy approach to things. That's just the kind of man that he is.

And it's true, he really is good at delivering bad news! He does our taxes every year and knew this year we were really counting on a big refund, so we could put it towards our adoption fund. Well, he ended up having to tell us that we were actually going to owe $800-$900. Ouch! But he delivered the news so kindly. You could tell he was just as sad about it as we were.

He is such a great and Godly man. He's always been there for his kids and I know he always will be. Again, I am so blessed to be able to call him my father. Happy Father's Day, Dad!

No comments: