About Me

My photo
I am so happy being married and living with my best friend. We adopted our first child, Ari, in 2011 through a domestic adoption and our second, Jude, in 2014.

Popular Posts

Friday, January 2, 2009

Project 365 #47

December 26th - I had to mark down in history the day in late December that I switched the air over to 'Cool.' I just had to with it being 75 degrees outside!


December 27th - I hit the clearance jackpot at Kohl's! I got all three items for less than a total of $20 when before they were all a minimum of $30 each.


December 28th - Movie date with Mike! We went to see "Marley and Me", which I bawled my eyes out in!


December 29th - Mike went out and did the grocery shopping all by himself while I was stuck in bed sick. He returned with this little extra item. I get very spoiled when I'm sick!


December 30th - I have finally made it to Breaking Dawn, the last book in the series. I'm gonna be so sad when it's over!


December 31st - Mike and I on New Year's Eve. We just had a quiet evening together at home.


January 1st - We were finally able to get the whole fam together for Christmas!

No comments: